June 14, 2005

AN ANIMATED LOOK AT HOLLYHOOD'S BIGGEST

(some photos courtesy of PADDY-BOHEM.DE.)
JESSICA SIMPSON
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


50 CENT
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


JAY-Z
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


JENNIFER LOPEZ
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


ANGELINA JOLIE
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


WILL SMITH
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


R. KELLY
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


MARIAH CAREY
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment(s):

I love that pic of 50 and Jay-z. I have always felt like that pic of 50 looks just like him... he always looked like a ratboy to me, and this was BEFORE I knew about peeps calling him a rat... His bucked-azz teeth are just rat-like in general. He got money now, he should get that shyt fixed.

And Jay-z always looked like an exaggerated caricature of stereotypical black features to me. Over-exaggerated nose, ultra big lips... he just looks like he was an extra in the good times painting... When I saw this... Iw as like... see? I am not the only one that sees his exaggerated features...

Why does the R. Kelly one look better than he does in real life? lol

That Jessica Simpson one looks like the scene from the Devils' advocate where there women were changing clothes, and their faces morphed into demons...

Speaking of which, I just saw her 'these boots were made for walkin' video... Am I corny if I like the song? And is it me or is she like an ultra sex kitten these days? Whatever happened to the 'I am a virgin til marriage' church girl image? Now that she is mur'ied... does that mean she lost all chasteness and becomes a video ho? (she is bootyshaking soaking wet in a string bikini...with booty close ups... lol)

By Blogger prodigalsun, at June 16, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com