June 27, 2005

BULGING ALL OVER

All over the internet world, pics of celebrities pop up all over the place in comprimising postions,nude,or hanging with co-stars and their children on a beach in Africa.My favorites are when we get to see something naughty and I guess yours too and that's why the pics I posted of Landon from the Real World and the Strip Search photos have been such a huge hit.I am a bonafied freak,there have plenty of occasions where I watched tv and wondered to myself how big celebs are or how so and so is in bed.I remember watching the Olympics track and field races just becasue the men don't wear inderwear and you can see everything...I know I'm nasty but I'm not alone.So every now and then we will take what I call celeb peek-a-boos where I'll post a celeb in a naughty situation.Today is Tom Welling of Smallville and judging from this photo...there's nothing small about Tom.LOL I"M SUCH A SKANK FOR THIS...lol. UPDATE-There is a sex tape of rapper EVE and her former fiance flying about.SCANDALICIOUS...I got it from Rod 2.0 BETA.
WATCH IT(WARNING ADULT CONTENT)

IS THAT KRYPTONITE IN YOUR POCKET OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME?

1119626702Image3

1 comment(s):

I thought I was the only one who watched the Olympics for the slow motion replay of the men's 100 meters from the front view! I am glad to know I am not the only perv!

Like the blog guy!

By Blogger Kendall, at June 27, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com