June 12, 2005

COMING IN FOR A LANDON

Well as some of you may know me,Holiday N. never misses a buzz.Sometimes I set them and sometimes I'm a slave for them.Well this buzz has been happening all over the internet,it's the obsession with Real World's Landon.His pics are being passed around the blog world like trading cards and I'm loving it! Rod of ROD 2.0 gave us our first uhm..taste of Landon in his new campaign for WAX underwear and soon others like Jared.I never paid too much attention to him when he was on the show(my hagness made me follow the Karamo and the spanish one's drama).But Landon is fine and definitely is more man than I expected.Steph and Alek of Oh La La Paris questioned if his bulge was of the REAL WORLD and boys I think it is. So here's my contribution to the buzz with some pics of the litter.
BOOTY
landon1
AND THE BEAST
landon2

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com