June 20, 2005

HOT OFF DA PRESSES

MISSY DOESN'T KNOW HOW MANY LICKS IT TAKES TO GET TO THE CENTER
Rapper MISSY ELLIOTT has laughed off speculation about her sexuality - insisting just because she is a strong woman doesn't mean she is a lesbian.
The WORK IT star has always been at the centre of rumours about her sexual leanings thanks to her tough image and butch dress sense, but she claims as long as she is happy in herself, she has no desire to have a man on the scene.
She says, "When people see how strong I am, and there's not a man around, it's like, 'What's she doin'?'
"But I don't need a man to make me happy. I need to make myself happy first."
LINDSAY LOHAN IS UN PIMPABLE
LINDSAY Lohan says 50 Cent wants to date her, but she'd rather hook up with Eminem. "Black guys love me — Damon Dash, P. Diddy," Lohan laughs to Elle magazine. "50 called my agent for my number. He said he was watching 'Mean Girls' and loved it. I was freaking out! The first thing I thought was, 'Where's Eminem?' I'm in love with him!" But she's not wrong about Dash being a fan. "The truth is, when I met her, I didn't know she was as smart as she is," says the hip-hop mogul. "After we kicked it, I realized she's done a lot for her age."
WARNER BROS. PUTS KATIE HOLMES ON CRUISE CONTROL
WARNER Bros. is so happy with the box office of "Batman Begins," the studio plans to remake all the Batman movies — with Christian Bale firmly implanted in the Bruce Wayne/Batman role. Our source says, "Everyone is in agreement that the movie's strength is with Christian Bale, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman." Sadly, this leaves Katie Holmes out. "She won't be in the sequel . . . the next romantic interest will be a much stronger actress," we're told. "Warner is happy that people are now focusing on who'll be playing the Joker rather than Katie and Tom [Cruise]."
HERMES TELLS OPRAH TO COMB HER HAIR
DON'T expect Oprah Winfrey (above) to accessorize with Hermes bags any time soon. Spies in Paris report that, in a stunning display of ignorance, the Hermes store in the City of Light refused entry to the talk show queen. "Oprah didn't have her hair done," says a source. "When she tried the door, they refused her entry because they have been 'having a problem with North Africans' lately' and obviously had no clue who she was." A rep for Winfrey says: "Oprah is in Paris," but declined further comment. Hermes didn't return calls.
AMERICA'S OLDEST,I MEAN MOST WORKED ON I MEAN FIRST SUPERMODEL
Don’t look for Janice Dickinson when “America’s Next Top Model” returns in the fall. The acid-tongue self-proclaimed “first ever supermodel” will be replaced on the hit UPN reality series by 1960s runway icon Twiggy. UPN released a statement saying Dickinson is "leaving to pursue other projects," one of which includes VH1’s “Surreal Life.” The plastic surgery-plagued model also has a television production deal and plans to release another book. Sources close to the series say tensions with Dickinson and the show’s creator Tyra Banks reached an all-time high, and when Banks refused to give Dickinson a raise, she bounced…

2 comment(s):

'Black guys love me'? BOOOOOOOOOO! I hope that brothers pay her dust from here on out. Clearly she isnt into brothers with that forget 50, where is eminem comment. I used to think she was cute, and my favorite among the teeny bopper set... but if we arent good enough for her... then fukk that annorexic breast implanted bytch.

And Hermes done FUKKED up now. Not only did they offend Oprah, but they showed how racist they are toward blacks in general. This could turn into a REAL version of the urban legend about tommy hilfiger on Oprah... where she REALLY disses a label on her show for ALL to see. This will be interesting to see how this plays out. I wonder if Oprah really has the power to shut a big label down. If it were a lesser, more common brand, she might, because her fans are everyday people. But will the rich and elite care if they dissed Oprah? Or will they dismiss it, and show that no matter how much money or power Oprah has, she is still just a Darkie about which they dont really care?

hmmmmmm... I wonder.

By Blogger prodigalsun, at June 20, 2005  

They done messed with the wrong woman.. not letting Oprah in their store. LOL.. this is my first time on Hollyhood... like justin sings, "i'm loving it."

By Blogger SmilingOnThaDL, at June 20, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com