June 12, 2005

REALITY BITES...WE HOPE

VH1 has surprised us all by putting out some deliciously exploitive manstastic shows on this summer.As I mentioned on my other blog THE HEIRESS DIARIES ,I'm in love with 2 of the guys from the show KEPT.The other one that has definitely caught my errr... eye, is Strip Search,the search for America's Next Top Man Whore as I like to call it.Fifteen ordinary men from all across America will leave behind the nine-to-five grind to compete for one of seven six-figure, one-year contracts as a member of a traveling male strip revue troupe. Instead of pushing paper eight hours a day, these ordinary guys will get paid to entertain thousands of smitten female fans. It's every man's fantasy, but for seven men it will become a reality when they hit the Vegas stage in the series finale.Who said reality is harsh? ((UPDATE..CHECK OUT THE FINAL 7...CLICK HERE))

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



MARCO
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


TERRY
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


TONY
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
JOHNNY
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


RYAN
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


ADAM
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


DAVID
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE SEAN.
SEAN HAS BECOME A MODEL SINCE TAPING THE SHOW.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



THESE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY PHOTOGRAPHER PAT LEE
1sean

AND HERE'S THE UNDERWEAR SHOT!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comment(s):

I caught the episode of them in the ballet class... that shyt was funny as HELL... woooo

Straight comedy...

By Blogger prodigalsun, at June 12, 2005  

The twins Tony and Terry are both hot, although they look nothing alike to me. (yes they are twins, they mention it in their audition episode...) I dig them both. But my favorite is Marco... I dig him. That smile is infectious and flirtatious at the same time. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I bet he gives good hugs. (that is my own weird thing... lol) and where is the latino dude? you forgot to post a pic of him...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 13, 2005  

Terry and Tony. Two very delicious boys. I dated Terry in college...nice to know he's still lookin' good!

By Blogger jelly, at June 15, 2005  

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan ALL the way!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 19, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com