June 12, 2005

WONDER WOMAN

Remember that show The Wonder Years about a kid growing up in the 60's and 70's in suburbia?if you do then you remember the lead character Kevin Arnold's simple but cute girlfriend Winnie...well Winnie's all grown up and showing all of her stuff in the new issue of...STUFF
DANICA McKELLLAR left Hollywood to pursue a life in teaching,she has a Master's in Mathematics and is sure to get a Bachelor or 2 from her sexy pics.She's 30 now,so I guess that's the Wonder if I'll wear a thong today years. She's in the hood now baby.HOLLYHOOD!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment(s):

I loved Winnie... She was the star of that show to me. I wondered what happen to her... She seemed like she would be smart, looking asian and all... lol (I know that is a stereotype, but that is a HOT stereotype... wish mofuggas assumed I was smart at first glance... life would be so much simpler...)

By Blogger prodigalsun, at June 12, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com