July 21, 2005

ARE YOU FUCKING?

As HollyHoood Blogazine fast approaches the 15,000 hit mark.I feel I it's my business to ask...Are You Fucking?
If so,are you fucking safely?No this does not mean showering after sex.Please people, I read a really disturbing blog post about HIV and it's casualties.Read Here. Take care of yourself people,it's not cute reading my blog from a hospital room or when I blog about your death.Sorry for being so blunt but it seems talking about it sweetly doesn't work.Be careful, you only get one of these fabulous lives take care of it!Get Tested

1 comment(s):

I went to the CDC site myself to answer some question that sprung after reading these statistics. When I got to the site, I was surprised that this information wasn't on the homepage. I continued to look and realized that u have to sort of dig for that info. My next quest came up short altogether; i was looking for information on how they come up with those numbers. How, for example, can they know that someone has HIV/AIDS when that individual doesn't even know? What methods are used to come up with these numbers? As Frank stated, theres an ongoing stigma that arises from false, negative portrayals of who we are: the word 'faggot' a simple example. I'm not saying there isn't truth to the statistics but I can't help but wonder if this is part of the plan to further stigmatize us. I will continue to seek the truth, I ALWAYS question what the media spews

By Anonymous jay, at July 21, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com