July 28, 2005

FOR THE FASHIONISTAS AND THOSE WHO LOVE US

I'm Gonna Be Here!!
Hang out with celebs, shop for top-shelf wares at bargain-basement prices, support a good cause, and walk out with an insane goodie bag? Now that's a good weekend. Kelly Ripa will host Super Saturday 8 (dubbed the "Rolls Royce of garage sales") on July 30 in Water Mill to benefit the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. Besides discounted goods from 200-plus designers, including Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang and John Varvatos, guests can also win one of ten half-carat diamond rings in a raffle. But all good things must come with a price: Tickets are $400-$600, $100 for kids 5-16. supersaturday.info
NORDSTROM'S ANNIVERSARY BLOWOUT
Be prepared: The maelstrom of Nordstrom's spectacular Anniversary Sale is still going on.Nordstrom
NICOLE FARHI SUMMER SALE
The place where I got most of my summer linens and all of the antiques in my den from,Nicole Farhi is still having their summer sale 30-60% off.Ask for Rigo he's my usual salesperson(he has the same name of one of my good friends).
New York's Best Kept Shopping Secret
I once had the honor of going shopping with the infamous stylist to the stars Derek Khan and Miss Honey took me to this place where he got great designer shit for way below costs.Some of it is second hand(I bought 6 pairs of Manolo's that were worn 1x each by Sarah Jessica and Kim Catrall on Sex and the City for $275)and some of the stuff is just given to the store by designers.Anyaway the store is called Gabay's and it's fabulous and they're having a sale on everything in the store!

1 comment(s):

You know whats funny... I was walking by Nicole Fahri's shop on the East side the other day and thought about you... We should link up and have a shopping day soon...

Rocka (http://rockaonline.com)

By Blogger Rocka, at July 28, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com