July 22, 2005

HOLLYHOOD BRINGS YOU TO THE RED CARPET

HUSTLE AND FLOW
TERRENCE HOWARD
terrence
will and terrence
terrence1
GABRIELLE UNION
gabriell union
hustlepreg4
LUDACRIS
ludacris
MEGAN GOODE
meagan goode
BRANDY AND RAY-J
brandy20
EVA LANGORIA AND TONY PARKER
tony and eva longoria
SANAA LATHAN
sanaa
CHRISTINA RICCI
c.ricci
CHRIS ROCK AND WIFE
rock and wife
ELISE NEAL
elise neal
D'ANGELO WILSON
d'angelo wilson

2 comment(s):

ummm... maybe I am late... but who the hell is D'angelo Wilson? And why did he merit his photo being taken?'

Elise Neal looks beautiful but way overdressed... this isnt an award show...

I love Sanaa... where has she been lately?

I am not usually a fan of eyebrow cleaning, but Eva Lang-whatever's boyfriend chould look into it... mono-brows are never ok.

Brandy and Ray J look so happy... Somehow I see Ray J as more of a man and not as much of a teeny bopper after reading about him and Superhead in her book.

Megan Goode has blossomed into such a beautiful young lady... I love her... even with her dookie earrings with her name inn them...

Gabrielle... I love her more... just beautiful... the prettiest smile ever. (You know I am a fan of the pretty teeth...)

Glad Terrance Howard opted for the hat... somehow his hair ALWAYS looks off to me...

By Blogger prodigalsun, at July 22, 2005  

Dangelo was in Antwone fisher and 8mile right? He also was on some show on Bravo called The It Factor.

By Blogger Valentino, at July 22, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com