July 29, 2005

THE HOLLYHOOD WEEK

Well week one of my new format has come to an end and I am both delighted and exhausted.I looked at the whole week's worth of articles and as I scrolled down reading each post with a new eye I have to say I really like it,and I hope you do too.Here's a rundown of links to some of the things you might have missed.Enjoy!
SEX tips for the sexually shy(or bored)
MODEL CITIZEN-Pics of the sexy model Darren Malcolm
HOW TO MAKE 5 SUMMER CLASSIC DRINKS
SIGNS YOUR LOVER IS CHEATING
SUMMER COLOGNES
APARTMENT DECOR ON A BUDGET
AND LOTS OF SCANDALICIOUS GOSSIP!!
p.s. if you checked out Mariah's new video there's a scene where she's driving down the street and passes the famed Hollywood sign but instead of Hollywood it said HOLLYHOOD...dat's hot!

1 comment(s):

I saw that when it debuted on BET. I actually thought of this blog.

By Blogger Arriet Till, at August 02, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com