July 14, 2005

I CAN SUCK THE PITT OUT OF A CHERRY...LOL

It turns out that brad Pitt has viral meningitis. He was released from the hospital on Wednesday and is said to be "doing well." The case of viral meningitis was mild evidently, but hey, it still sounds scary to us. The illness causes inflamed tissues covering the brain and spinal cord. Get well soon, Brad, and if Angelina doesn't bring you chicken soup in bed, I will.I'll even blow it for you(I'm such a skank)
A lil Photo Tribute
bradpittgq12
bradpittgq11
bradpittgq08
bradpittgq01
bradpittgq03

1 comment(s):

Viral menangitis is no joke though... this woman at my job died from it out of nowhere, she was in her late 20's... She didnt even know she had it til it was too late.

By Blogger prodigalsun, at July 15, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com