July 26, 2005

QUESTION OF THE DAY

IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE

LOOKS OR BRAINS....

FOR YOUR CHILD,

WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

(THE CHILD IS HEALTHY EITHER WAY AND HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY BUT IF HE/SHE IS BEAUTIFUL THEY WILL BE DUMBER THAN A PACK OF HAIR EXTENSIONS AND IF THEY ARE SMART,THEY WOULD BE LET'S SAY VERY UNAPPEALING TO THE HUMAN EYE.)

5 comment(s):

I say BRAINS! because DUMB people get on my NERVES!

By Anonymous gOLDEN, at July 26, 2005  

When I was younger (I'm 30 now) I used to say brains. Because with brains you can earn to buy looks. However, now I would choose looks anyday over brains for my child. The world is not going to all of a sudden change for my child. A good looking person gets way more advantages. It's up to parents to give the child what he or she needs in the way of sense. Looks over brains.

By Blogger T. Zac. R. R., at July 26, 2005  

DAMN!

Tough one!

Um, If it were a girl, I'd choose looks. She will inherit money so she wont really have to work too hard to be stable. But she'll need good looks to marry rich.

And for my son, Id need him to have smarts, cuz he doesn't have to be handsome to make lots of money and he can always pull a cute chick.

Attractive people definately get more advantages...sad but true.

By Blogger SMW, at July 26, 2005  

SMW beat me to it...

I would say looks for my daughter and brains for my son for those same reasons.

But if I had to choose and I didnt know whether I was having a girl or boy, I would say looks. Cause beautiful people have more advantages. And as long as they werent mentally handicapped... they would be fine.

Luckily for me, I wont have to choose... my kids will be beautiful AND smart!

By Blogger prodigalsun, at July 27, 2005  

Co-Sign with SMW and ProdigalSun

By Blogger No4real4real, at July 27, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com