July 25, 2005

YOU'RE IN MY HOOD NOW BABY

Welcome to the re-launch of HollyHood Blogazine.Don't you just love the argyle?It's retro-fab.Being that I've recently come to the realization that I'd love to write for a magazine or my own newspaper column a la Carrie from Sex and the City,I've decided that starting my own blogazine is the best practice.What is a blogazine you ask?Well, it's part blog and part magazine.
When you cross street news with Hollywood drama you get HollyHood.June and 1/2 of July, HollyHood Blogazine was all about the gossip and not much anything else.I plan on keeping with the gossip but also adding more of that magazine feel with great articles,tips,and style.Feel free to read my archives and look at some of the tight pics.You're in my hood now baby,HollyHood.
Tell a friend,link me,and comments are always welcomed.Take advantage folks a bitch won't be doing this shit for free forever.

Ya girl,
Holiday N.

4 comment(s):

gotta give it to ya... i like the new look. grey is something kind of special when its done right. and you did it right, ma.

By Anonymous The Watcher, at July 25, 2005  

Love the argyle!

By Blogger dParker2.0, at July 25, 2005  

Love it! HELL TO THA NAH! Don't forget to include me in the magazine...I do need to be on that advice column!

By Blogger Trent Jackson, at July 26, 2005  

Can't say I am feeling the argyle, but I am supporting your gutsy attitude about trying something different. I hope the stories remain cutting edge as they have been in the past. Keep doing what your doing!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 26, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com