August 18, 2005

GROWN AND SEXY WOMEN

Ok, so I may get a really nasty e-mail from some feminist chick telling me how my site exploits women and that's ridiculous...I exploit men too.
Honestly though,I absolutely love beautiful things,people,art, clothes and I love to share them on my blog.
The women on this post are selling sex big time and the men are eating it up.From FHM to STUFF to SMOOTH Magazines...the stars have decided to let it all hang out and these magazines are the messengers.Take a look and enjoy,hate, whatever,but don't deny that these women look Grown and fucking Sexy.

SMOOTH CALENDAR GIRLS
calendarCoverWeb
JENNIFER LOPEZ
stuffmag09.01-01

NICOLE RITCHIE
untitled
BRANDY
brandy
LIL KIM
4big
MYA
mya
GABRIELLE UNION
3_big
STACEY DASH
staceydash01_1024x768
JESSICA ALBA
albaarena2
MARIAH
allure29ss
FREE
Free---3

2 comment(s):

Yanno what...

Nobody is FORCING anyone to read your blogs. If someone takes offense, they should probably just click the damn X in the upper right corner. Political correctness has had it's 15 minutes and it's been over. Whateva happened to, "If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything at all..."?!?!?!!

Some people need to realize that they do notttt have to ADDRESS everything that doesn't cater to their point of view. This game is called "LIFE", and we're all gonna walk our path... Choose your battles wisely and save the soapboxes for those who've paid you to pound them!!

Holiday, I just started reading your blogs about a week ago from the beginnings forward, and they're so entertaining. I like the way you keep things real and keep it movin' at the same time. You've inspired me to press into my fabulousness, *lol*.

Keep doin ya thing, Sis... You wouldn't get all the love with the hits if you didn't have a winning formula.

Be Blessed!!!

By Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~, at August 18, 2005  

YES MYA! YES LIL KIM! YES WORK OUT STACEY DASH!!!

GET BRANDY OUTTA HERE...

By Blogger Trent Jackson, at August 21, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com