August 29, 2005

HEY READERS..

Well I see that your loyalty to me is fleeting.As I come back from washed out Miami chilling with some of Hollywood's and HollyHood's finest I notice that my readership dropped from like 2,000 or so a day to yesterday's 200..lol I love it..because now I have to work harder to get back the old people plus all the new...so tell errbody that Holiday the Princess of Blog is back and she needs subjects.Well the VMA's have come and gone and if you want my personal experience check out my personal blog The Heiress Diaries.I'm actually going away again in a few days but when I get back you know mama is gonna shut shit down(that means I'll be better than ever).
YOU'RE STILL IN THE HOOD NOW BABY...WELCOME BACK

1 comment(s):

Awww! I'm sure you'll get it back.

By Blogger E, at August 30, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com