August 23, 2005

HOLLYHOOD BLOGAZINE TODAY

Hey people, I've been quite busy coming up with interesting topics for future articles,funny top 10 stuff,the latest gadgets and trends,and some of the hottest pics and you'll get to see some of that stuff as soon as I get my lazy ass in motion.

Till then...you'll just take what I give you damn it,it's a free site!!
The Black Weblog Awards are coming and next week is the last week for voting.Vote HollyHood Blogazine or my other personal blog The Heiress Diaries as many times as you'd like for any category,it would be nice to win but if not Oh well,at least I'm rich and pretty...lol
That would be funnier if it weren't true.
So enjoy today's edition and vote here THE BLACK WEBLOG AWARDS.
You know my slogan...YOU'RE IN DA HOOD NOW BABY (KEEP IT HOT OR I WILL BEAT THAT ASS)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com