August 12, 2005

HOLLYHOOD EXTREME MAKEOVER

Last week for my very first mock celeb makeover, I chose the very deserving Mariah Carey.This week's Extreme HollyHood Makeover goes to the winner of Kept Man of the year...no not the Vh1 show,the real life Deuce..Kevin Federline a.k.a Mr. Britney Spears,a.k.a deadbeat dad,a.k.a.Minus Touch(everything he touches becomes pregnant and trashy).
Now don't get me wrong,I think he's cute in that scruffy,overly casual,I'd never leave you alone with my purse type of way.But c'mon you've just hit the big time and have a chance to use these few minutes to really make a name for yourself...work it man.If I see another pic of him in that costume of khakis,sweats,wife beaters,baseball caps and sneakers I will hurl.I'd love to see him in some Usher type of gear,and for special events get" Diddy" with it.That skaterboy,b-boy,thing is old,throw on some D&G or Gucci...on Britney.Stlish or not he seems to make mama Spears very happy(and don't ask me how I know)but it's what's under those clothes that's the real accessory.
WHY KEVIN WHY???
kev_fed_hair_do1
brit_4_kev
feder50gf
kevin_federline_new_watch2
kevin

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com