August 08, 2005

HOLLYHOOD FASHION WEEK (DAY 1)

Trying to separate myself from my peers and proving that I am much more than just gossip and a few stealable pics,I plan to bring you real magazine type of shit but in my own urban coolness meets heiress princess type of way.Feel me?Well this week HollyHood Blogazine brings you the latest in fashion,plus the dirtiest of dirt from our favorite scandalicious rich folk.So sit back and enjoy (or hate) Holiday N's giving you something new to steal,the first seasonal:
coollogo_com_9082514

((HOLLYHOOD FASHION WEEK))
BABY PHAT FALL 2005
FASHION ICON- HALLE BERRY
DOLCE AND GABANNA-THE MEN,THE FASHION
AND OF COURSE GOSSIP 2 GO

YOU'RE IN THE HOOD NOW BABY...DRESS APPROPRIATELY

1 comment(s):

*Steps back from desk*
Kenneth Cole Oxford
Michael Koors Belt
Kenneth Cole Slacks
Prada Loafers

Am I ready for the runway?
Maybe not but I tell you what...These boys are not ready for me in the office!

smooches

By Blogger The Foxybrown Show, at August 08, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com