August 22, 2005

HOLLYHOOD FUNNIES

This is my new daily thing where I'll be taking recent pics of HollyHood stars and making a story out of them.It's HollyHood's version of the comics.

THE JOKE'S ON PARIS HILTON!

"Oh my GOD this lady is soooo biting off of Madonna and Anna Nicole."
paris_hilton_bambi006

"Hello? I'm Rich..."
paris_hilton_bambi002

"IT'S NICOLE,SHE SAYS SHE'S SORRY AND WANTS TO APOLOGIZE"
paris_hilton_bambi011

"WHERE ART THOU, MY BROWN LITTLE FRIEND?"
paris_hilton_bambi009

"I MISSED YOU TOO,YOU REALLY LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT BUT YOU LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME."
paris_hilton_bambi001

"LOL.. I CAN'T BELIEVE WE JUST GOT PUNK'D,THAT WASN'T NICOLE..IT WAS A DOG!!"
THE END
paris_hilton_bambi017

1 comment(s):

Aw damn! That was funny.

By Blogger Butta, at August 23, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com