August 19, 2005

HOLLYHOOD WEEK WRAP UP

Well it's the last day of Grown and Sexy Week and it was a blast;all the men,women,men who love men and the women who love them.I had such a good time with this that in the future I can definitely see another one or two of these weeks dedicated to SEX.
Are you loving the new design? I had to re-decorate because I get bored very easily.Argyle out,cute lil dots in.
So, due to my late night partying I totally have nothing for the finale of Grown and Sexy Week except recaps.Summer's almost over but the good thing is I'll be with you through the chill of Fall and Winter's cold...LOL
PLEEEEEEZE,I'm leaving NYC for Miami at Autumn's first leaf dropping.But you're welcome to stay here...the pics and stories will always be hot,even if you're not.Smile bitch...you're in the hood now baby!
DAY 1

DAY2

DAY3

DAY4

3 comment(s):

I a soooo loving this change...glad you got tired of the other design, was not feeling that at all...this tops it by leaps and bounds!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 19, 2005  

What the fuck is up with people? Who are they to say if they didn't like the design before? You see they "anonymous" trying to be slick an' shit. Keep doing your thing girl. Now dat's hot!

By Blogger Fresh, at August 20, 2005  

cool post. Just passing through, I'm digging the blog by the way

By Blogger The Humanity Critic, at August 21, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com