August 02, 2005

MEET VIDEO GIRL,BUFFIE THE BODY

GUYS,IS THERE A SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH ASS?
King Magazine says NO. The magazine,known for it's "sex-kitten" portrayal of black stars from Tyra Banks to Brandy has made it an instant hit amongst men looking to get an eyeful of the mag's eye candy section.I personally love King Magazine and ran across an article on a beautiful young woman with the top half of her body looking like your average model,and the bottom half looking quite X-Men mutant.Her ass is HUGE.I felt compelled to google this woman and find out why no one told me that those mythical Sagittarius creatures were real.
Something strange happened seven years ago. An unassuming Buffie Carruth, long before her days as a thunder-clapping stripper and heart-stopping web model,she started to notice a peculiar and rapid change in her physique. Formerly a size 3 in jeans, the Athens, Georgia native’s body was transforming. Her final measurements were a mutant-like 34-27-45. When the big-bodied babe debuted in Tony Yayo’s “So Seductive” video guys went wild over this 9th natural wonder of the world. That's not jelly,or jam.The only thing that shakes like that is California! You're in my hood now baby!!
Peep her interview and more pics in the July KING MAGAZINE.Here's a quote from that interview:
Answering the question plaguing the minds of people everywhere:
“Yes, it’s real! When a lot of people see my pictures, they automatically think Photoshop blew my ass up. People have actually seen it in person and they still don’t believe it. I can see why people might think it’s fake ‘cause, shit, it’s a one of a kind ass [laughs].”

You can check out Buffie on her website BUFFIETHEBODY.COM trust me she's a site to be seen.
Take a minute since I've hooked you up lovely,to hook me up...vote for me at the blackweblog site.My site is hollyhood blogazine and the url is holiday-n.blogspot.com..thanx
check out other video honeys in my recent post here video honeys and grown and sexy women
buffie1
4
5

8 comment(s):

OMG I LOVE HER ASS!

By Blogger Trent Jackson, at August 02, 2005  

Its a beautiful thing!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 02, 2005  

THICKITY-THICK IF I EVER SAW IT! LOLOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 02, 2005  

thats tooo much ass

By Blogger lj, at August 02, 2005  

I wish I had one of those just to put on when I go to the clubs or the Source Awards.

By Blogger HOLIDAY N, at August 02, 2005  

Damn...girlfriend got boo-tay! Nice one at that.

By Blogger E, at August 02, 2005  

Buffie has the sweetie ass on the planet, it brought a taer to my eye, plus she has a cute face.

By Blogger Acethomas1, at August 24, 2005  

buffie the body is the sexest girl in the world I would love to fuck her

By Blogger richard, at May 05, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com