August 15, 2005

MODEL CITIZEN

Model Citizen is my posts on models that I am really loving at the moment and this week's models ooze sex appeal thus,falling right in line with my Grown and Sexy week(are you not loving that I said thus?).
Today's model of the day is Jarrin.Don't be fooled by his red hair,freckles and big brown eyes,this fresh baby faced fella definitely has a little bit of bad boy in him.He's the new look of the All-American boy next door and don't we all wish he was our neighbor.
HEIGHT- 6'1
WAIST-32"
EYES-BROWN
HAIR-RED
SHOE-12
jarrin7
jarrin6
jarrin5
jarrin3
jarrin1
jarrin
14l
15l

2 comment(s):

I don't like his face.

By Blogger SMW, at August 15, 2005  

whats his full name?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 22, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com