August 22, 2005

"MY PRECIOUS" LIL KIM

In a couple of weeks Lil Kim(one of the pioneers of HollyHood) will be heading off to jail.She recently has been spotted at the most fab restaurants,ritziest nightspots and is about to release what will most likely be a hot album.She's also schedueled to appear at the VMAs next week and she's been doing a slew of magazine covers looking glamorous.Here's a shot from her latest/controversial spread in Blender Magazine and a shot of how I think she'll look without her collagen,botox,airbrushing,weaves,make-up and all the maintanance it takes to keep her glam.
BEFORE JAIL
kim4px
AFTER JAIL
gollum

8 comment(s):

ROFLMAO!

By Blogger Fresh, at August 22, 2005  

Whew Lawd you WRONG for THAT!! LOL However, I peeped that pixs a few days ago and I love it. I like the whole 'old hollywood look' and it hides the reality of how she really looks. The sepia tone worked for her. She looks flawless - I need to buy photoshop and roll out my pixs, lol

By Blogger Pammie, at August 22, 2005  

Owww! I hear ya, though...:-)

By Blogger E, at August 22, 2005  

Thats F***KED UP!

ROFL!!!

I have to go recover from this!

You're STOOOPID!

LOL!

By Blogger SMW, at August 22, 2005  

OH..YOU WRONG

By Blogger lj, at August 23, 2005  

LOLOLOLOL... why do you have me busting out laughing at work... I literally have to stifle myself and cover my mouth sometimes... this shyt was too funny...

By Blogger prodigalsun, at August 23, 2005  

You going to hell for that one. LOL LOL

By Blogger Stone, at August 30, 2005  

LOL!!!! ROFLMAO!!!! Wonder how the "black barbie" is going to pull this off? LOL!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 25, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com