August 10, 2005

WHEN POOR FASHION HAPPENS TO RICH PEOPLE

BRITNEY SPEARS-the boots sweetie,those boots were made for walking...your career as a sex kitten straight to the white trash bin.
brit_preggo_3
ASHANTI- I don't know the look you were going for at your recent court appearance but the look I was going for, was any look away from you.
ashanti_yuck
ALANIS-bitch you oughta know!!
alanis__huge_glasses
BEYONCE-you almost had this look right but that skirt mama is busier than your daddy at the race track.
beyonce_bird
FERGIE OF THE BLACK EYED PEAS-whether this stain is sweat or pea,it's not a very good look.
fergie_split

2 comment(s):

Oh my God gurl! This is a damn mess I kinda like Beyonce's dress (wait I think I kinda like Beyonce) However the comments on Fergie are going to have my pants looking like hers!

By Blogger The Foxybrown Show, at August 10, 2005  

In the words of SmilingOnThaDL,

HAWYT MESS!

By Blogger Trent Jackson, at August 11, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com