September 16, 2005

BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FELLOW SEXY BLOGGER STONE
(hmmm...i wonder if everything is as hard as his name?)

As a gift I will give you your wish and make you the Model Citizen for this week.
Funny,smart,and creative Stone seems to be the Holy Grail for those looking for a person with looks and books.Always with something nice(or nasty in a good way) to say,Stone's thought provoking poetry is just as much a turn on as his cute face and tight body.
lights
navy6damn.1
greenhathide
white21

MUSK (by STONE)
Tall slender eloquent young man stands intelligent with voice so grand.
He’s fearless and courageous true with the duties bestowed him to do.
He’s handsome; his face and black hair all a reminder that grace is fair.
His smile, his wit and his wile all an entrapment when he smiles
But his touch, so soft the brush but his signature is his musk.

The smell of work in his skin, when you whiff it gives chills within.
The softness of his tender lips can only be known when he grants a kiss.
The passion, the fire in his eyes when he holds fast on my thighs.
But the thing that gets me just is the aroma of his manly musk
How my emotions are turned and twist when my heart for him did miss.
Does he know that I am trapped, in the memory of my head in his lap?
Does he know that my days are filled?
Of a desire to do his will

But I long, I bleed, for that rush for the tenderness of his touch
All these emotions are due to such,
all these are takin over
when I smell his musk.

4 comment(s):

Ahhhhhh (teary eyes) that was so nice of you AHHHHHHHH MAUH! I just gotta love a Hollyhood. Thanks that was really sweet

By Blogger Stone, at September 16, 2005  

Happy Birthday, Handsome!

By Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~, at September 17, 2005  

happy b-day Stone.

By Blogger ProfessorGQ, at September 18, 2005  

HAPPY BELATED...

By Blogger Butch Queen, at September 19, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com