September 09, 2005

DID U SEE?

MARY J. BLIGE ON THE RECENT COVER OF HIGH FASHION MAGAZINE V
v016in

ANDRE BENJAMIN GETTING PUSSY(CAT DOLLS) ON TRL UK
401210

PARIS HILTON HANGING WITH HER NEW "FRIEND" HOT PRODUCER SCOTT STORCH
parisscott

BRITNEY ON THE COVER OF ELLE(HAVE THAT DAMN BABY ALREADY)
brit_cover1

CLOWN CONVENTION?...NO IT'S THE Glam Slam Kick Off Event For The U.S. Open
GOT MAKE UP?

SERENA WILLIAMS (NO LOVE ON OR OFF COURT...A TENNIS JOKE)
53469824
LISA GASTINEAU (I GET MY TANS FROM MIAMI,SHE..NEUTROGENA)
53469815
TAYE DIGGS (TOO EASY)
53469808
BRANDY (LOOKING SO "MADE UP" I THOUGHT SHE WAS FICTION)
53469788

5 comment(s):

now you leave Serena alone. I wish I could sit her down for a peptalk

By Blogger Stone, at September 09, 2005  

I was rolling. I am just a little too tired of Andre. I am. It's enough now.
Hey Ya, Hey Ya'll now stop.

Serena is a cut up and 2/3's. Why the brothers luv her I will never know.

By Blogger SincereCaramel, at September 09, 2005  

I am sorry Stone no we won't leave her alone. She has too much money to be looking so fashion backward all of the time. Now come on Holiday...can't you take on that project and mold her into something fashion forward?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 09, 2005  

*LOL*...Serena got ass, though. That's what the brothers love. Andre is a bit overplayed these days.

By Blogger E, at September 10, 2005  

brandy looks good.

By Blogger Dayrell, at September 11, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com