September 15, 2005

DID U SEE?

WHO ELSE BESIDES BRAD PITT COULD BE KILLING ANGELINA SO SOFTLY(NOW THAT'S PASSION)
angelina_wyclef_look2
WHY IT'S SINGER AND NEW "FRIEND" OF ANGELINA WYCLEF JEAN
angelina_wyclef_look1
I DIDN'T KNOW KATE MOSS WAS DOING COKE ADS...I ALWAYS THOUGHT SHE WAS A PEPSI GIRL...THAT BETTER BE DIET COKE(i'M BAD,i KNOW)
mosscoke
BACKSTAGE AT THE Y-3 SHOW
MARY J. BLIGE(WHO I ALSO SPOTTED AT MARC JACOBS SHOW)
00350m
FORMER SUPERMODEL (AND HAMPTON NEIGHBOR) HELENA CHRISTANSEN
00380m
ENTOURAGE STAR KEVIN CONNELY AND GIRLFRIEND NICKY HILTON(WHOM I SAW ARGUING ON THEIR WAY BACKSTAGE)
00420m
MY GOOD FRIEND GEORGE OF VANITY FAIR..NOT MUCH TO LOOK AT BUT IS FABULOUS JUST THE SAME(WE HAD FUN CRACKING ON PEOPLE DURING THE SHOW)
00430m

3 comment(s):

You've definetly got a great blog going here. I liked all the pics and your inside scoop. Good luck with everything!!

By Blogger Curious1, at September 15, 2005  

Angelina has vamped another one. I still love her, though.

By Blogger John Henry II, at September 15, 2005  

girl you are too much. I love your page. you always keep me up to date

By Blogger Stone, at September 15, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com