September 23, 2005

DID U SEE?

KANYE WEST ON THE COVER OF AMERICA MAGAZINE-KANYE MAY NOT LIKE BUSH,BUT HE DOES LOVE THE MEDIA
kanye_west(005-america-mag-cover-med)

QUEEN LATIFAH AT THE LAUNCH OF HER NEW COVERGIRL PARTNERSHIP-THERE ARE ONLY 3 THINGS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO FEMINIZE QUEEN LATIFAH,HER BREASTS AND COVERGIRL.
406794

AMERICA'S FIRST TOP MODEL ADRIANNE CURRY AT A T.V. GUIDE EVENT-LOVE THE DRESS,SKANK IS BACK IN STYLE...YES!
adrianne_curry_002

THE VERSACE STORE RE-LAUNCH IN LONDON

ELIZABETH HURLEY AND DONATELLA VERSACE-Elizabeth Hurley is looking like,"Wow a talking leather purse"
r2626467771
MARIAH AND DONATELLA-it takes an old bitch to make Mariah look age appropriate,and Donatella has succeeded.
r1717796377
JADE JAGGER-I bet that sheet she's wearing cost more than the bed it came from.
r1609271278
BRITISH POP STAR JAMELIA(.http://www.jamelia.com/)
r2134020553
Americans don't know about my girl Jamelia yet but she is mad cool and hell gangsta.She's a huge star overseas.I was at a party at Fashion week in London like 2 years ago and I was there when this convo happened(true story):
50 Cent- So wassup girl,I thought we was supposed to hang out(or he said hook up) the next time I was in town.
Jamelia-We were... till I saw all that makeup you had on before that shoot.
50 Cent-Ma, you know that they don't let you on a shoot without a lil of that shit on..
Jamelia-No,the problem dear was I saw you putting it on yourself...

I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT!



2 comment(s):

Girl you is crazy. I love you. you always make me laugh

By Blogger Stone, at September 24, 2005  

P.S I know Jamalia she is awesome. I need you to listen to beverly knight i tink you would love here too. Let me know I will get a cd to you

By Blogger Stone, at September 24, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com