September 28, 2005

GOSSIP 2 GO 9/28

NO REGRETS FOR COKE HEAD MOSS
Kate Moss may be headed to rehab after issuing a public apology, but friends say she's showing no remorse in private. We're told one of Moss' first comments when the drug photos surfaced was, "Oh, well, there goes my second career." Moss staged a comeback after an earlier battle with addiction landed her at London's Priory clinic. Moss, who was recently spotted in Scottsdale, Ariz., near the Meadows rehab center, has shown less concern about losing custody of her daughter, Lila Grace. Another pal reported, "She just told her agent three days ago that she doesn't give a [bleep] what people think, she will not change her lifestyle because of a tabloid or public opinion." The supermodel may hold on to her Rimmel cosmetics contract, however. Ironically, the campaign she just shot for them is for a product called "Recover." And the London Daily Telegraph reports she's been talking to director Ron Howard about starring in a movie about the fashion industry.

KATE AND ALI (OMG, THAT IS THE BEST HEADLINE I EVER CAME UP WITH)
Not all people think that Kate should be outcasted the way she's been.Kate Moss is finally getting some public support. “Kate Moss is my friend," said fellow catwalker Naomi Campbell, who has been treated for drug addiction herself. "I think it’s like everybody is being bad to her... It’s really like a vendetta.”

THE FORMER PRINCE OF DARKNESS WASN'T ALONE IN THAT DARK
JUDE Law wasn't the first famous Brit to get caught with his hand in the nanny jar. In the latest installment of her memoir, "Extreme," being serialized in the London Sun, Sharon Os bourne writes that Ozzy got caught in bed with their nanny on the night their son Jack was born. "Ozzy was loaded when he got to the hospital," she writes. "Then he collapsed and went home. My assistant popped in to see if he was OK and found him in bed with the nanny. She wasn't a beautiful blonde — she was an ugly old cow." Sharon says Ozzy only stopped cheating when a faulty AIDS test came back positive.

BEYONCE'S BORED IN LOVE
The New York Daily News reports that Destiny's Child star Beyonce Knowles appeared out of her element at the Bon Jovi concert at Madison Square Garden on Monday night. She accompanied boyfriend Jay-Z, who was there as president of Def Jam to check out the Island Def Jam label's star rockers. "Anybody who still thinks her relationship with Jay-Z is just a publicity stunt should have seen the look on her face," laughed a spy. "She was definitely being the dutiful girlfriend. She didn't know any of the songs, and they left before the end of the show."

KIM RELEASES STATEMENT TO FANS JUST IN TIME FOR ALBUM RELEASE
*“I want all my friends, family and fans to know that I am in good spirits and I will be fine,” begins a letter from jailed rapper Lil' Kim. The artist and new resident of a Federal Detention Center in Philadelphia has issued a statement to her fans and potential consumers of her new album “The Naked Truth,” which hit stores Tuesday.
"Contrary to the rumors, I am in general population at FDC and I have adjusted to the facility and to my fellow inmates who are all cool people,” read the statement issued Monday through her entertainment attorney, L. Londell McMillan. “Each day, I read, sharpen my focus and grow. Of course, I wish I could be out to celebrate the release of my new album this week, ‘The Naked Truth’ but instead, I am looking to take advantage of this time to work on my personal development. Thank you to all for your continued support."

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com