September 08, 2005

MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR

I am totally looking forward to spending my first Fall with all of you.I have some very interesting things planned and hopefully most will pan out.I believe with the sudden surge of readers coming back,HollyHood Blogazine will be better than ever.

I would like to maybe start having guest writers,contests with fabulous prizes,and some sponsorships,very soon.So,if you or your company would like to be down for sponsorship or involved in any contests,my e-mail is holiday_n05@yahoo.com... let's talk business.

This blogazine has really fueled my desire to one day become a column writer and then fashion or entertainment editor of a really great magazine,until then enjoy all this good free shit while you can..lol.
By now you know this blogazine's slogan...YOU'RE IN DA HOOD NOW BABY...WASH YOUR HANDS

1 comment(s):

i'LL BE BACK!!!

By Blogger Dee, at September 08, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com