September 19, 2005

MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR

Hey people,
I don't have anything to say really,just wanted to say wassup to the regulars and welcome to the newbies.Today's edition has gossip,cute pics,another edition of the Paris Hilton Follies and more.As I enter my 3rd month of HollyHood Blogazine I am really pleased with the great response I've gotten.I actually started this Blogazine after this asshole wrote me a really nasty comment on my other blog,THE HEIRESS DIARIES,after I posted some gossip and news very similar to what I post here.Being the enterprising woman that I am, I realized that instead of posting entertainment and other stuff on my personal blog,HollyHood Blogazine was born.

So,enjoy and catch up on posts that you might have missed and tell a friend.

YOU'RE IN DA HOOD NOW BABY..LEAVE MY MONEY BY THE NIGHSTAND

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com