September 28, 2005

MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR

YOU'RE IN DA HOOD NOW BABY,
The new format is on day 2 now and I kinda like it.It's really looking like a blog that's part magazine and covers Hollywood with a twist of ghetto.
There are a few changes,I've disabled comments for certain posts,and I've added a lot more of me to this site.I'm hoping by 2006 I'll have this Blogazine really 100% the way I'd like to see it but until then,stick with me while I tweak and fix. If you have any questions,comments,ideas for a post,or you have a problem and want it solved on Ask Holiday the new email is Hollyhood2006@yahoo.com

In today's edition of HollyHood Blogazine:
Health and Fitness-
"Top 5 signs you may need a diet" is a funny intro to my diet and exercise posts that I'm in the process of writing for this column.
HollyHood Entertainment-
A couple of the latest songs and videos that are available online for your pleasure.
Fashion and Style-
Seeing double? Lately celebs have been mistakingly wearing the same outfits to events at the same time and that's a Hollywood no-no.View a couple of this year's twins.
Glam Living-
Has become my favorite thing to write.These posts cover giving your life a little glam,and today's post covers decorating your apartment or room...you should also check out my glam living post on how to buy antiques.
and of course Gossip 2 Go

This edition of HollyHood Blogazine was sponsored by:

The Tupac Shakur Siamese Twin Center
Keepin Ya Headz Up...And Apart

Foxy Brown Cosmetics
And you thought only her nana was ill

The Kate Moss Fitness Centers
We measure you in grams!!

1 comment(s):

we weigh you by the gram. LOL LOL you are off teh chains

By Blogger Stone, at September 29, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com