September 30, 2005

MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR

You're in da hood now baby,

Wassup everybody it's ya girl Holiday N. with another edition of HollyHood Blogazine.I just wanted to shout out all you beautiful people(not you with that hairstyle sweetie,that's not a bang that's a slap).
I have really become a fan of my own creation,I can't help it..it's my own magazine sort of.What I noticed as I read my articles to make sure everything is alright, I give away little secrets of the rich and beautiful,I post gorgeous pics of models,I'm your gorgeous hostess,the fact that this is a spin off of my other blog,I've realized something..I realized that Tyra Banks stole my format...bitch! LOL
Seriously, I appreciate everybody that's been visiting on a daily basis,I see you and I thank you and as soon as I blow up enough I will be charging you..lol it's funny cuz it's true.
Shout outs as always to my partner in grime..Fresh over at Crunk and Disorderly,E from Half and Half,Prodigal Sun,STONE of Days Of Yesterday and Hollywood for being so damn scandalicious.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com