September 19, 2005

SO HOT...(THE PARIS HILTON FOLLIES)

HELLO PUBLICIST? GUESS WHAT ME,MOMMY AND PHOTOGRAPHER JUST DID...ICAN REMEMBER IT LIKE IT WAS 5 MINUTES AGO.
paris_hilton_gives_20c

((FLASHBACK 5 MINUTES AGO))
I CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE...MY BEST FRIEND WAS HALF BLACK.POOR AND BLACK,HOW DO YOU PEOPLE DO IT?I THOUGHT ROSA PARKS FREED THE SLAVES ON THE BACK OF SOME BUS WITH MARTIN LUTHER VANDROSS JR...IT WAS CALLED THE EMANCIPATION PROCLOMATION OF MIMI.
paris_hilton_gives_20

YES, I'D LIKE THOSE IN RED,GREEN,ORANGE,AND NAVY..I'M PAYING BY CREDIT CARD...I JUST GAVE ALL MY CASH TO A SABRINA VICTIM,POOR MAN..

LOOKING AT HIM IN THAT WHEELCHAIR WITH NO LEGS, I KNEW JUST WHAT HE NEEDED...NEW SHOES.
paris_hilton_gives_20b

2 comment(s):

OMGGGGGGG @ Martin Luther Vandross Jr.

*faint*

By Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~, at September 19, 2005  

Heh...that was too funny.

By Blogger E, at September 20, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com