September 29, 2005

SO HOT...THE PARIS HILTON FOLLIES

EVERYONE'S FAVORITE REAL LIFE COMIC STRIP IS BACK.
LET'S SEE WHAT OUR GIRL PARIS IS UP TO TODAY...

IT'S SO HOT THAT PRODUCER SCOTT STORCH OFFERED ME A RIDE TO THE STORE...THE LAST RIDE I TOOK WITH HIM I ENDED UP AT THE CLINIC THE NEXT DAY
paris-beauty13

IT'S FUN BEING DISCREET AND CHEATING ON MY FIANCE,HOW WILL HE EVER FIND OUT? CHEEESE! I LOVE TAKING PICTURES...WHAT WAS I SAYING AGAIN...OH YEAH HE'LL NEVER FIND OUT
paris-beauty4

HOLD ON PERSON ON THE PHONE THERE'S A NEWS CAMERA...YES IT'S ME PARIS.I'M JUST DOING SOME SHOPPING.I'M NOT CHEATING ON MY BOYFRIEND HE DROVE ME HERE...OH YOU MEANT MY FIANCE...YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT...YOU ALMOST GOT ME IN TROUBLE
paris-beauty2

LALALLALA I'M RICH LALLALALA I'M RICH...MY PHONE IS RINGING...IT'S MY FIANCE!! BE COOL PARIS,DON'T LET HIM KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING AROUND,NEVER LET THEM SEE YOU SWEAT!
paris-beauty6

5 SECONDS LATER

paris-beauty1
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S A SEX TAPE OF ME AND SCOTT? HE TOLD ME THAT THE CAMERA CREW WAS THERE TO DO A DOCUMENTARY ON SPERM AND HE NEEDED ME TO HELP HIM COME.I KNOW IT'S LIKE THE 5TH TIME THAT LIE WORKED ON ME...I'M GOING TO FIND A NEW MAN.THERE'S GOT TO BE SOMEONE I HAVEN'T FUCKED YET.

AT AN EVENT A FEW DAYS LATER...
philton1

1 comment(s):

Heh...priceless! Did she borrow the monkey from Michael?

By Blogger E, at September 29, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com