October 12, 2005

GOSSIP 2 GO 10/12

AFRAID OF BACON GREASE POPPIN' OR GREASED KEVIN BACON POPPIN'
Kevin Bacon claims the "Today" show bumped him from a scheduled interview segment after producers realized the movie he was promoting was rated NC-17 because of a gay sex scene. The kiss-of-death rating was assigned to director Atom Egoyan's "Where the Truth Lies" over a steamy scene involving Bacon and Colin Firth. "They had me booked on the 'Today' show today, and they canceled it because of the NC-17 rating," Bacon said on Howard Stern's radio show. "And I come to find out that none of the other morning shows will have me on." A spokeswoman for "Today" said, "While we always enjoy having Kevin Bacon on the show, in this case he was never booked to appear." Bacon suspects that homophobia was behind the movie's NC-17 rating: "If that scene didn't end with a homosexual act, would the ratings board have given us the NC-17? I don't know. I can't answer that because I'm not behind closed doors."

OPRAH'S NEW SEASON PROVES TO BE GOOD FOR SOMETHING...I WISH IT WAS ENTERTAINMENT
The same week Oprah Winfrey began devoting time on her show to tracking down sex offenders, she has a collar to show for it.
William C. Davis, 33, of Wadesville, Ind., was arrested in Fargo on Thursday, two days after the talk-show host broadcast his face and offered $100,000 for information leading to his capture.
Jean Rosenthal of Moorhead, Minn., recognized Davis as "Mark," a neighbor of her friend Karie Miller. She called Miller on Wednesday, and the 29-year-old Fargo deli worker discovered the man's identity Thursday morning on a Web site.
"His picture came up and I started shaking so bad, I couldn't hold my coffee," Miller told The Forum of Fargo in Friday editions.
Davis, who was on the FBI's Most Wanted Fugitives list, was one of several fugitive sex offenders shown on Winfrey's program Tuesday. The reward, offered by her production company, applies to fugitives presented on the show and on http://www.oprah.com/ .
Davis faces felony charges of molesting three Indiana boys last year and failing to register as a sex offender. He was convicted of child molestation in 1992.
Davis, arrested by FBI agents, was in jail, awaiting an extradition hearing to return to Indiana.
Karie Miller was in shock after learning of her neighbor's background. She had helped care for him since he broke his leg in a car accident a few weeks ago.
"I've been cooking for him; I've been doing his laundry," she said.

SHE NEEDS TO GO AWAY FOR AWHILE
According to Page Six, when Paris Hilton dumped Paris Latsis, her new man Stavros Niarchos was listening to her on the phone. As for that diamond engagement ring she currently still possesses, Latsis's friends are hysterical over Hilton saying: "Paris says I can keep the engagement ring. He says I earned it." A Latsis pal laughs, "How else did she earn it? With sex. Like a hooker. It's a diss and she didn't get it -- no surprise." And rumor has it that her future with Niarchos is shaky. "[He] will never be with her seriously," one of his friends dished. "Stavros is just having fun."
Well, then it's a good thing Paris enjoys being single. The bubblehead was out on the town on Saturday, screaming, "I am so glad I'm single!"

MARIAH TOLD FAT BITCHES CAN'T FLY
Mariah Carey's dog Jack can't fly first class with her because he is "too big" and not "famous" enough.Instead he has to be driven by her chauffeur across America in her Mercedes.She said: "They actually won't let me put him on a first class seat because he's too big. And they also said, 'We'd only allow it for a famous dog.' Please! He has three websites dedicated to him!"While her dog has trouble getting first class treatment, Mariah has no trouble finding security guards willing to carry her when her feet begin to hurt. She told Britain's Glamour magazine in explanation:"Sometimes your feet expand when you take your shoes off and put them back on, and I didn't want to be late for the next shot."

RODMAN BACK AS SCANDALOUS AS EVER
Dennis Rodman has divulged interesting sex secrets of his former wife of 8 days, Carmen Electra. In his newest memoir, "I Should Be Dead By Now," due out Nov. 1 Dennis claims Electra used the n- word during their lovemaking.
He also reveals the real truth behind their notorious 1999 brawl at a Miami hotel room. In his book he says that Carmen attempted to insert a large piece of uncooked peene pasta into Dennis while he slept. Carmen's response is what is to be expected."I am saddened for Dennis that he felt he had to write a book like this," she told Lowdown. "I think he has me confused with some of the girls he cheated on me with."

BACK TO MIMI..MAMA LIKES HER SLEEP
Mariah Carey spends 15 hours a day sleeping in a room full of voice-preserving humidifiers before every live performance. The sexy diva insists on the extreme preparation to ensure her amazing voice is in top condition.
She admitted: "It's bleak, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
" Mariah also revealed she never gets out of bed before 5pm.The stunning singer has confessed she stays awake at night and goes to sleep at 7am, and eats her main meal around 2am.
She explained: "I live in my own little universe.

JAMIE FOXX TO BE CLOSER TO HIS DREAMGIRL
World Entertainment News Network (WENN) is reporting that Jamie Foxx is back among the cast members of “Dreamgirls,” opposite stars Beyonce Knowles and Eddie Murphy.
Negotiations had reportedly broken off when Foxx – fresh from receiving his Academy Award for “Ray” – was demanding way more money than the film’s budget allowed.
According to WENN, Foxx soon got wind of the all-star cast and started thinking twice about the opportunity. He reportedly returned to the bargaining table and agreed to a drastically-lowered paycheck to take part.
He explains: "The first time, it was just me in the movie - no Eddie Murphy, no Beyonce. Then I hear Eddie's doing it, and I'm like, 'Hey, pay me a dollar.' I hear Beyonce's doing it, 'Pay me a quarter.' I just wanted to be part of that. At the end of the day, who cares, man? It's Eddie Murphy; he's my hero. If Dreamgirls works out as I think it will, it will be the greatest thing in the world, a real event. Maybe you won't get $15 million, maybe you get $3 million, maybe $2 million... (but) you are getting more than a paycheck."

1 comment(s):

>She explained: "I live in my own little universe.

as long as YOU can accept that mimi, you are okay with me. these humidifiers for 15 HOURS A DAY...it's called tea with lemon, ma. try it.

i knew that paris shit wasn't gonna last. she was all choking up that she wasn't gonna have her share of random dick...and then she is transparent so everyone knows it...sad.

By Blogger K, at October 13, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com