October 12, 2005

MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR

HOLLYHOOD BLOGAZINE HAS RECIEVED OVER 59,000 HITS
IN ONLY 4 MONTHS ...
ONLY TINA TURNER RECIEVED MORE..LOL

I am very happy that people like this blogazine of mine,it takes a lot of work but it's really so much fun.I have to thank the people that brought so much attention to this blog:
VH1's- Strip Search(that was 10,000 easy)
My girl Karrine Steffans
Miss Ass herself..Buffie the Body
Paris Hilton
All the sexy celebs,dumb ass celebs,scandalicious celebs
All the people that link me and tell others about me
All the people that imitate me
All the rappers
All my sources for all that gossip and pics
my partnaz in grime that do what we do so well
all of you that read me on the daily
and those once in a while....
Thank you for being the first to realize that this blogazine is kinda fabulous.In the months to come I plan to have 60,000 a day so make room for company people,the best kept secret is out!!
You're in da hood now baby!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com