October 05, 2005

SO HOT...THE PARIS HILTON FOLLIES

HERE IS ANOTHER LIVE COMIC STRIP FEATURING PARIS IN ONE OF HER OVER THE TOP,CAMPY,GLAM MISADVENTURES...

I'M SO FREAKIN' EXCITED,NOT ONLY DID I WAKE UP AND THE SUN WAS THERE AGAIN(IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO DO THAT JUST FOR ME),BUT I GOT A CALL TO DO A PHOTO SHOOT.NOT JUST ANY PHOTO SHOOT,THIS ONE IS SUPPOSED TO SHOW ME IN A NEW LIGHT...FINALLY I CAN RID THAT SKANK RICH WHITE TRASH IMAGE THAT FOLLOWS ME LIKE...WHAT'S THAT DARK THING THAT ALWAYS FOLLOWS ME?NICOLE RICHIE? NO...MY SHADOW,THAT'S IT,THAT'S HOT..HOW I DON'T REMEMBER SOMETHING THEN I THINK REALLY REALLY HARD THEN I REMEMBER.
paris_hilton_scott3

((AFTER HOURS AND HOURS OF MAKE UP AND HAIR..PARIS ARRIVES AT THE PHOTO SHOOT TO GET HER HAIR AND MAKE UP DONE))
paris_royalty

PHOTOGRAPHER...MAKE ME INTO THE NEW PARIS.

ME SERIOUS...
Paris_Hilton_80s4
ME SAD...
Paris_Hilton_80s3
ME BEING SILLY...
Paris_Hilton_80s2
I HATED ALL OF THEM..NONE OF THEM SHOWED ME IN A NEW WAY.I FINALLY GOT MY WISH AND THIS WAS THE FINAL PHOTO OF THE NEW PARIS HILTON...
paris_hilton_stuff1005_thumb

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com