November 08, 2005

BACK 2 DA BASICS

Ginuwine is back with a new CD,Back 2 Da Basics.So get ready for gyrating,sweaty,ripped abbed,baby haired,big handed,long tongued...oh excuse me.Yes I have a slight crush on any man that could move his body the way he does.
So check out his website and listen to a few clips and if liked,pick up his new CD on NOV 17th.
Happy Elgin?
ginuwine
gg1
ginuwine3
1g
g
2g
5g

4 comment(s):

okay wait until you see me move it will be all over

By Blogger Stone, at November 08, 2005  

Oddly enough, Ginuwine doesn't do anything for me...*LOL*.

By Blogger E, at November 08, 2005  

NICE

By Blogger Butch Queen, at November 10, 2005  

Wow, I never realized he could look that mannish... nice pics!

By Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~, at November 10, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com