November 18, 2005

HOLLYHOOD TRIBUTE....MADONNA

A LOOK BACK AT MADONNA THROUGH ROLLING STONE

I am not ashamed to admit that I used to be a huge fan of Madonna when I was younger.I remember loving her style and her overall aura on stage.although I was too young to understand her lyrics,I was old enough to know that this was a woman that was confident,bold,sexy, and unafraid of what anybody thought of her and that's the kind of woman I wanted to be.

Even though I don't think she's made all the best decisions music wise,style,her personal life or all of her reinventions but I've always respected her courage to try something new,innovate,and teach.
and even if you yourself was not a fan,you still knew exactly what that bitch was up to.20 years later and she's still relevant in an industry that just loves to spit you out when you get to a certain age.Love her,hate her,it doesn't matter she's old,she's skanky,she's edgy and an attention whore,but she's here.

STARTING WITH THE NEWEST
mad6tz

m8
m7
m2
m5
m6
m3
m4
m1

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com