November 04, 2005

MESSAGE FROM THE EDITOR

Hey lovers,I love you all like lovers..well not you with the perm better than mine and the lazy eye and a penis the size of a battery....a watch battery...lol

Meanwhile,here in Hollyhood I have been working hard to bring you the best damn articles I could write and the most entertaining pics.
In today's fab,jam packed edition of Hollyhood Blogazine:

Gossip 2 Go
My article on overweight celebrity sex sirens
The demands of some of Hollyhood's finest
and Strange But True covers an article about a man who was bet $100,000 that he wouldn't get breasts implants but he did..pics included.
And Kiss my Clips are audio and video clips of some celebs we love and or hate.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND SWEETIES AND DO SOMETHING FABULOUS...EVEN IF IT'S FREE!!

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com