November 30, 2005

NOAH'S ARC THE MOVIE

Ok, so anybody that reads this blog(or my other one) faithfully,knows that I am like the biggest friend of gay culture since Star Jones.It's true..I have more gay male friends than I do straight female friends and it's not a problem.Not to say that I'm just lumping every gay man in a box and saying that I love them all and I'll befriend you just because we have the same taste in men.It's that fearless,funky,stylish, I don't give a fuck and yet I really do give a fuck attitude,mixed with the fact that there is no sexual pressure or competition between us.I like that in everybody.

So it should come as no surprise that one of my fave new shows is the gay themed show on MTV's LOGO channel called "Noah's Arc".Although the writing is a little choppy and the characters could use some fine tuning..it overall has the potential to be a great show.
It's marketed as a black Sex and the City and it's similar but gayer.I find the show adorable.
Wednesdays @ 10pm on LOGO.
untitled
228x152

I've decided to re-cast the show for the movie version and give it some hip hop flava.Now I'm not calling anyone of them gay..I'm just casting a movie!
AND NOW, NOAH'S ARC....THE MOVIE:

JA RULE...HOLLA
ja rule1
50 CENT...SWEETIE WHEN YOUR TANK TOP IS THAT TIGHT IT'S NOW A CORSET
50 cent
KANYE WEST AND FRIEND...HOW SWEET
kanye1
AND...DIDDY
47974897_eaa6cefcef_o

3 comment(s):

LOL@ this shit!!! you are funny

By Blogger Stone, at December 02, 2005  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Stone, at December 02, 2005  

I can see Jarule being in it but 50 nah he wouldn't go for that he better not.

By Anonymous Reging Brown, at October 23, 2006  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com