November 23, 2005

PICK UP LINES...

I consider myself queen of shutting down a guy with a lame pick up line.I can spot game a mile away and if I'm not feeling it,the man will find out.
Men have called me a bitch,but the truth is I like to approached like a lady.
Here are a few pick up lines that I've heard and a few I've gotten elsewhere and my responses and hypothetical responses to them:

Line-What race are you?

Me- The NYC Marathon(Then I ran....lol)

Line- "How do you like your eggs in the morning"
Me- Unfertilized.

Line-Is this seat empty?
Me-Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

Line-Hey baby, whats your sign?
Me-DO NOT ENTER (or maybe) PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Line-Your place or mine?
Me-Both..you go to your place and I'll go to mine honey.

Line- Haven't I seen you some place before?
Me-Yes darling, and that's why I stopped going there.

Line-Baby I'm like an American Express Card...you shouldn't go home without me.
Me- Yeah and I bet your limit is small.

Line- Do you spit or swallow?
Me- (take a sip of drink and spit it at him) I spit

Line-I wonder what our children will look like.
Me- Jesus...because there is no way we're having sex.

1 comment(s):

Dang..those were funny...I heard a couple before...:-)

By Blogger E, at November 23, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com