November 10, 2005

POSTS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED

Writing these posts and coming up with something interesting on a daily basis can be quite the task.Sure,I do it absolutely flawlessly but I feel the need to have every one of those posts looked at(and the occassional comment).

I know people come here for the scandaliciousness of the gossip and the pics but I actually write a cute lil article sometimes.So here are a few of those articles that you might have missed recently.

I came up with a reality show for all the gigolos in HollyHood..SET 4 LIFE
My (fake) but funny interview with Mariah Carey
I found an article about a guy that won a bet for $100,000 all he had to do was get breast implants for a year.

Oldies but goodies
Top 10..
ways to know you can't fuck

lies men tell

you know you need a makeover

and
HOW TO BE A GOOD BOOTY CALL

1 comment(s):

The girl who redesigned your blog needs to check the code. I get all these syntax errors... and I have to click no 32 times literally that I dont want to debug the page. No exaggeration, I literally counted. 32 times.

By Blogger prodigalsun, at November 10, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com