November 22, 2005

THE TYRA & NAOMI SHOWDOWN..THERE CAN ONLY BE 1

Recently on the Tyra Banks Show,Naomi and Tyra settled their 14 year old feud.Here's my version (as I remember it) of the recap.Pics are VIA fOUR fOUR

THE THEME FROM ROCKY PLAYED AND NAOMI CAMPBELL CAME OUT TO THE RING...I MEAN STAGE
naomihaaaay
TO YOUR CORNERS
touching7
"YOU WERE A NASTY CRACKED OUT BITCH TO ME NAOMI"
round3_tyra
WELL YOU WANTED TO BE ME...A FAT AND PLAIN VERSION OF ME
round5_naomi
! ?
round5_tyra
DON'T LOOK SO SHOCKED SWEETIE..IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD ON YOU
round4_naomi1
UGH..THIS SHIT IS MAKING MY WEAVE ITCH
weave_naomi
REALLY?...MY..WEAVE...ITCHES...TOO...
weave_tyra
LIKE A TIGHT WEAVE,WE ARE BONDED BY SISTERHOOD.I FORGIVE YOU...(NAOMI)-AND I ACCEPT
touching3
AND THE WINNER IS....
touching8


1 comment(s):

Heh...I heard that show was mad boring. But it's nice seeing Naomi again.

By Blogger E, at November 22, 2005  

Post a comment

<< Home

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com